3.06.2013

Taking Care of My Family

When I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher. I love and I'm so thankful for my friends that are teachers, but I'm afraid my students would be hanging by their toenails, and I would've been fired after the first day. It's just not for me! Then as I grew up, I wanted to be a wife and a momma. That's all! I wanted to stay home with my kids and be there to support my husband in his endeavors for life. That is still my desire today. It's one that took a while to get to but I wouldn't trade the waiting for anything. It taught me to be more thankful for the place I'm at in life now. I'm thankful for the desire to want to be around my kids and watch them grow. I'm thankful for a husband that works, not just a full time job but also a part time job just to support our family. I'm thankful for the two cars and house we own. I can't say enough about my happy place. I take pride in it, as if I were getting an actual paycheck for it. I work hard to make sure my husband's hard earned dollar is stretched and my kids are well fed and clothed. I have a lot to be thankful for and we would be here for years if I continued!

What are you thankful for? Lets take our eyes off ourselves and think about it. We are so spoiled by our stuff that it clouds are view to be thankful. If you want to share the extra wealth go over to my in-laws ministry to Nicaragua. Looking at these kids will definitely put your priorities into perspective. http://saviorstear.com/



For those of you who have to work, please don't take this post the wrong way. This is just where I am right now in my life. It's not directed at you. Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment